Blue Lock - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Encounter

Dex-chan lover
What is all this mess they're spouting on the front page. Pair of 2 actively chose to hinder the series? They're the only reason the series is so far along in translating, and they're still putting out their chapters. That's just pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
This scan drama is wild to be sure. Nevertheless thanks to all who translate for us, this series is dope.

Loving how tense this is, and the fanservice was very nice. Thanks for the releases.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation but jesus christ slapfights and drama between scanlation groups is hilarious to no end.

Aggregator gang
In term of TL and scans mono scans was still much better than the current active 2.

Instead of pastebin essay fight why not just join force and work together?

Fed-Kun's army
I hope that all the scan group can calm down.

I know all of them love this story and want to translate it by themselves. But the amount of chapter and the lack of member can't help the pace faster.
Some fans become impatient and want to speed it up.
It's sorry that they can't work together. But I hope they can work in peace and harmony.

Fighting don't get you anything except make all of you more angry and angry. Angry is not good for your health 😊.

So please, calm down. I know all of you are working hard for this project and we the Fans so grateful for it.

Even though we seem get benefit from your fighting, if you look at a long term. I don't know what will happen after the war over and the latest chapter reached. Who will continue this series. Which stable group can keep it till the end?

Group Leader
I usually dont comment on this shit .

About hindering the releases , we got sniped the day we released 3 chapters (in a single day) then we continued and released 7 chapters (in a week) You have released 4 chapters in like 2 weeks ?.

We SNIPED mono scans and that is very true the problem is if u sniped the chapter we started sniping them u could use the snipe as a reason for ur snipe (try saying this 10 times really fast out loud its a tongue-twister)

The problem is u started sniping 24 chapters after our snipe (roughly 3 months) .

When we sniped we offered faster releases so like the community had something to gain . U are basically accepting u cant release as fast in your announcement? So basically what you are offering to the community are home-made redraws ?

We have actually kept our promise and have released consistenlty and with a better pace than mono scans ? If you love the series go buy some volumes or something dont do series that are being done but in a slower pace (and lower quality)

But hey you do your redraws yourself so its cool right ?

Also add the volume numbers so the release doesnt look weird thank u

Dex-chan lover
i dont understand scanlation groups,do they even gain anything from doing this work? its like two charities fighting on who feeds the poor african children (us readers) first. Im thankful for both of you groups doing free work.

Swezed made a new post regarding all blame you put on a pair of 2 sniping Mono Scans. Mono scans had a verbal agreement with A Pair of 2.

Read more here:
https://pastebin.com/nV5dDzrJ

Double-page supporter
Calamity: "Pair of 2 is ruining the series"
Also Calamity: "Kunigawa"

Users who are viewing this thread