Bocchi Jieikan no Isekai Funsenki - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - SDF go west 1

Dex-chan lover
some of these isekai have very dangerous slimes.
Two classes of slimes terrify me from JP isekai manga:
  1. Gelatinous ooze acidic slime from series like "The Tanaka Family Reincarnates" (ch. 11).
  2. Asphyxiation slimes from series like "Magical Girl in Another World" (ch. 2, 14).
There's one other type, but that's more R-18 body horror.

Dex-chan lover
Slimes in Japanese media and games are a joke, slimes in D&D and western media are more of a "nope i'm out of here".
I almost lost my first 3.5e character to a gelatinous cube, western slimes don't fuck around.

Dex-chan lover
zerKuNJ.png

The content of that bowl was free from gravity.
And the direction at which she wiped the broth would make it spill out the bowl.

Dex-chan lover
I almost lost my first 3.5e character to a gelatinous cube, western slimes don't fuck around.
Shudders as the repressed memories of His AD&D Dwarven Hammer Master being turned into jelly by a ravenous Gelatinous Cube in the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth resurface

Fed-Kun's army
The content of that bowl was free from gravity.
And the direction at which she wiped the broth would make it spill out the bowl.

Could be a dutch angle, with lady Elizabeth here actually angling herself to the side to extend the noodles' wiping run a little bit.
d3jsf4.png

Note how her mouth hovers close the center of the bowl if we tilt the camera back to a normal shot. Hell, even the way the bottom of the noodles bend makes more sense like this now, as though they were resting vertically from her mouth to the bowl, then suddenly pulled to the side by her wiping motion.
The wiped broth's going to spill out still, tho; and her posture does obscure the dutch angle a bit too much.

Dex-chan lover
Could be a dutch angle, with lady Elizabeth here actually angling herself to the side to extend the noodles' wiping run a little bit.
d3jsf4.png

Note how her mouth hovers close the center of the bowl if we tilt the camera back to a normal shot. Hell, even the way the bottom of the noodles bend makes more sense like this now, as though they were resting vertically from her mouth to the bowl, then suddenly pulled to the side by her wiping motion.
The wiped broth's going to spill out still, tho; and her posture does obscure the dutch angle a bit too much.
As a Southeast Asian, I'm actually offended that she's wiping broth off the noodles. The broth is what makes our soup noodles unique because thats where the personal spice blends are. The noodles are almost standard across all SEA chefs.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh this goddess just away her blessings left and right like free candy lol, and yhis is just one city scope

Dex-chan lover
How did these no easterners use chopsticks so easily? When authors forget their countries cutlery isn't the norm.

Users who are viewing this thread