Bocchi Tenseiki - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
So... how many unicorn horns does this guy keep in stock? He's going to need a lot of them after this unless all the villagers like the poor raccoon girl are already dead rather than barely hanging on.

Double-page supporter
You know what to expect when you see a credit page with so many mistakes...

Well, the chapter is much better than that page ^^

Supporter
So... how many unicorn horns does this guy keep in stock? He's going to need a lot of them after this unless all the villagers like the poor raccoon girl are already dead rather than barely hanging on.
He has a pasture of unicorns as I recall

Dex-chan lover
Manga protagonists usually doesn't kill.
So MC should leave those motherf*ckers alive.
Without their limbs.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! There are a couple mistakes. The "it's so tough!" on page 10 might be "this is (really) bad!" or something similar? Not like I can read Japanese or anything so I can't be sure, but it feels like it makes a little more sense. No idea what "desires" is supposed to mean on page 10, though. That one also feels out of place, but this time I've got no idea what it might actually be.

Regardless, seeing as it's mostly MTL and then cleaned up in proofreading, this is a damn good job! Thanks again for the chapter, please keep it up!

Dex-chan lover
So.....how in the every FUCK did these soldiers sneak up on BEASTMEN!?!? You know, the races that have better hearing and smelling than humans in an almost completely open area!?

Author, what the hell ya doing?

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter! There are a couple mistakes. The "it's so tough!" on page 10 might be "this is (really) bad!" or something similar? Not like I can read Japanese or anything so I can't be sure, but it feels like it makes a little more sense. No idea what "desires" is supposed to mean on page 10, though. That one also feels out of place, but this time I've got no idea what it might actually be.

Regardless, seeing as it's mostly MTL and then cleaned up in proofreading, this is a damn good job! Thanks again for the chapter, please keep it up!
Thank you for the feedback, I am always open to change any issues that are brought to my attention, (Although sometimes I have no idea how to fix certain issues.)

I have changed: "It's so tough!" into "It's so difficult!"
And I have changed: "desires" into "I want that."

It seems like I am making quite a few mistakes, so if anyone wants to be a proofreader for this manga then just contact me on discord and I will see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread