Bocchi Tenseiki - Vol. 5 Ch. 26.1

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Not a whole lot really happened this chapter. If you skipped this one by accident, I almost feel like you might not even notice.

Supporter
I got the perfect solution, the MC should grab the guy by the back of the neck, jump to his goons, and then blast them all with a spell he used through the guy's chest, so the last thing he sees he his goons dying while he breaths his last.

20240223031705-3e856526.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell did the MC stop them from retaliating against them being attacked!? What does he mean not let her efforts go to waste!? Her fight is with the person in front of her, not the idiots attacking you outside the fight.... this is the same MC who already got tricked by some jackass noble when he went easy on him and now he's doing it again for no good reason. Just kill them and let her finish her fight in peace.

Dex-chan lover
I know they're trying to set this up for the girl to get over her trama, but honestly it's just annoying at this point. Also this isn't how you get over trama anyway. Even if it was, they could, and should, just get rid of the guys that aren't part of the duel.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that after they win, they find out the murdering band of slavers killed a shit ton of innocent people cause they let them go instead of killing them back at their first meeting.

The MC's group need to learn that their blind naivety has consequences.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus this is so stupid. I get that they want the girl to overcome her own "trauma" but this is ridiculous. Doping, poisoning the arena, attacking spectators. They can kill these guys without even trying and instead they are making this a big deal. Literally some of the worst humanity has to offer and they are trying to treat them like normal people, not the murderous rapist slavers that they are.

Dex-chan lover
The bandits using drugs to cheat the fight.
MC: Let's just cheer for our friend
Bandits throw a rock so large it should've killed MC after hitting his head if it weren't for plot armour.
MC: Oh shit, let's not provoke them any more.

This is so fucking dumb. Has the author lost some brain cells before writing this or something?

Users who are viewing this thread