Boku no Kanojo ga Kyonyuu Dattara. Oppai Anthology Comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Do you like a sweet older-sister type girlfriend? - Itose Neme

Supporter
What a great end 🥰

Screenshot-2023-04-23-23-11-11-845-com-chrome-dev.png

Girl in the cover WHEN 😍

Dex-chan lover
Guy has a some things to overcome but his heart is in the right place.
@Esor Pretty sure the cover girl was just an illustration sadly. I immediately recognize the artists art from this which is also a great manga especially how chapter 45 ends.
Another anthology to mark complete even with how the reception to chapter 5 was pretty polarizing (feel like if it was it's own thing people would be more receptive to it but that's my opinion). Thanks Sonarin Scans for translating another oppai anthology & hope some of these authors do another anthology again in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
Guy has a some things to overcome but his heart is in the right place.
@Esor Pretty sure the cover girl was just an illustration sadly. I immediately recognize the artists art from this which is also a great manga especially how chapter 45 ends.
Another anthology to mark complete even with how the reception to chapter 5 was pretty polarizing (feel like if it was it's own thing people would be more receptive to it but that's my opinion). Thanks Sonarin Scans for translating another oppai anthology & hope some of these authors do another anthology again in the future.
Oh same thoughts as the person you replied to.Did not know that the artist who drew the cover was Umagome Rakure if that is what you mean. Would have liked the artist to have done a chapter here also haha

Supporter
Pretty sure the cover girl was just an illustration sadly. I immediately recognize the artists art from this which is also a great manga especially how chapter 45 ends
Pretty helpful and I also excite from ch 45 🥰

Dex-chan lover
dang this boy maybe can't last on 1 round. but the cousin a beautiful woman indeed ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)👌🏼❤️

Users who are viewing this thread