Boku no Kanojo wa Dekkawaii (Pre-Serialization) - Oneshot

Group Leader
Fuck me I love couples where the gf is taller.
Wish there were more of them in manga so I could get my fill of taller gf there since it's unfortunately unlikely irl.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuhak, I'd like to see more of this. I love how they think nothing of horsing around together.

Double-page supporter
Last two were mid, boohoo feel emasculated by your gf and feel the pain of a height diff relationship.

Contributor
Very good, and very cute.
Tall female x short male romcom stories aren't exactly rare, but the execution is what matters and this was well-executed.

I wouldn't mind a serialization, as long as the meat of the content is on their lives as boyfriend and girlfriend, which is the best part of this oneshot. Couple growth is a beautiful thing to watch, which is what a potential serialization of this could explore.

Too many male-oriented romances focus too much on the pre-dating "will they or won't they" part for stupidly long periods of time, and then end when they finally get together. This oneshot is a very good read because that part was done quickly near the start and the part where they're (secretly) dating is what gets the focus.

If that's what a possible serialization looks like, yes please! More sweet dating shenanigans!

Dex-chan lover
if this becomes successful enough to get an anime you just know hayamin would fucking kill it as her VA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread