Boku no Kanojo wa Saikoudesu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Landmines are abound if you step into their (house) territory.

On another note, them holding hands while sleeping is probably one of the cutest things I’ve seen today.

She's just the right amount of crazy- enuf to make ur life a fun adventure but not enuf to creep u out. She's upbeat, upfront, got a great sense of humour, is in 4 the long haul, and, last but not least, has E-cups. Family's right- she's a prize catch. Damn, how I wish I could replace that guy!

Dex-chan lover
i say this every time but

for real man

his girlfriend is the best

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that sleeping pic was fucking cute. (and seing them embarassed about it too. =p)

Contributor
@Qaaee -- Sorry I don't remember the details. I do remember hearing a Japanese urban legend in that pattern though, so it's one of those kinds of things. Read the poem, click the link, watch the video, say the words into a mirror, whatever and you'll be cursed. That sort of thing. If anyone knows specifically which legend she may be referring to, I'm curious too.

weren't they just talking about cockroaches? seeing as how its a trope to never say their complete names and always have them censored

Dex-chan lover
god I love her mom. The deadpan aggression.... may the author rest in peace....

Dex-chan lover
It's all fun and games, but as someone somewhat close to the protagonist's age all these "GET MARRIED ALREADY" not-even-hints-anymore are almost making me panic. Girlfriend is certainly one hell of a catch for him to not have run for the hills after all that.

Users who are viewing this thread