Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - I've got Heart Disease v0

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh, sheesh daaaamn.
And I thought it's going to be one of these mangas, that are about a forever unchanging relationship of admiring from afar.

Anyone wanna explain those little coke bottle looking things? I've seen it come up a few times in mangos but idk what makes it such a flag raising event or what the context of giving those top parts is

Dex-chan lover
@Twigums Papicos come in pairs so they can be sheared with someone, so shearing one with someone can be seen as romantic. She giving him the top has no meaning, she has done this before, she is just giving him trash, so he does the same thing at the end to respond in kind.

@Twigums They're pretty much like freezer pops, and since they're filled to the top before freezing the top has a little bit of ice cream in it. It's just a little extra they give you as a treat.

img_2197.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Catsuey oh, I didn't know the top had something. Nice, so she did give him something.
thanks for the info.

Dex-chan lover
This series needs far more people reading it and better ratings, I think the intentionally misleading synopsis scared people away. But still, it's a 9+ series for me.

Dex-chan lover
This manga became kinda cute, i'm glad it steered away from it's more morbid origins

Fed-Kun's army
I still get the misguided feeling that atm, Yamada is still friendzoning the MC.

Which is quite a nice contrast, imo. MC is definitely still suffering from Chinbinyou syndrome, but he is aware of this while embracing it (which is considerable for his age), and has greater general insight than he gives himself credit for.

Yamada, in contrast, is physically mature - but doesn't seem to be mentally so, from the manga perspective. Who knows though...

Users who are viewing this thread