Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 67 - I Can't Look in her Eyes

Dex-chan lover
he ought to tell her he doesn't want her to do photos and acting for other men to look at, then she'll happily stop, and then all will be right in the world.
page 12 is 👌. saying we cant have that until she turns 18, that's just obviously irrational.

Dex-chan lover
Adachi guy was annoying this chapter. I don’t like her working jobs that shows skin as well and working jobs that gives people with power to sexually abuse or harass her especially with the Japanese idol or entertainment industry where in many do gravures then ends up doing av stuff which I hate.

Dex-chan lover
I dislike those spoiler snippets. now makes me think that Moeko's gonna flirt with him or something...

Anyways we know Ichikawa's reason for not confessing and changing their relationship is cause he's till doubting whatever she's done with him is similar to how she treats her friend. if he ever finds the difference he'll be able to move. However the time limit is her becoming more popular in the entertainment industry so he has to know fast.

this makes me curious as to whats holding Yamada back then? she's shown that she want the relationship to change but why hasnt she thought of doing the confessing herself?

Dex-chan lover
Adachi guy was annoying this chapter. I don’t like her working jobs that shows skin as well and working jobs that gives people with power to sexually abuse or harass her especially with the Japanese idol or entertainment industry where in many do gravures then ends up doing av stuff which I hate.
Yeah he was really pissing me off. It's pretty clear he doesn't see her as a person. That little dick for brains just sees her as fap material. The idol industry is a black stain on japanese society, just a chain of exploitation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread