Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 6 Ch. 72 - I Got Chocolate

Dex-chan lover
Hold up...I was complainin about how they made the valentines event dedicated to an extra chapter but somehow the mangaka did a 180 and put them in a normal chapter?! from the looks of it, they combined two extra chapters and added some of their own.

since its similar to that extra chapter from before, I remember Ichikawa giving chocolates back to Yamada cause "she declared herself to be the boy" or something. it was sudden and unexpected. somehow it didnt happen here, cause she wasnt waiting outside to give chocolate since she already gave em. the face she made though in that extra chapter when he gave her chocolate like that was just sublime!

Aggregator gang
Hold up...I was complainin about how they made the valentines event dedicated to an extra chapter but somehow the mangaka did a 180 and put them in a normal chapter?! from the looks of it, they combined two extra chapters and added some of their own.

since its similar to that extra chapter from before, I remember Ichikawa giving chocolates back to Yamada cause "she declared herself to be the boy" or something. it was sudden and unexpected. somehow it didnt happen here, cause she wasnt waiting outside to give chocolate since she already gave em. the face she made though in that extra chapter when he gave her chocolate like that was just sublime!
Well, a single day is a long time...
It can still happen!

Users who are viewing this thread