Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

bro this shit i swear the ultimatum he proposed really surprised me how the fuck do you mark something as a spoiler

Dex-chan lover
I think its almost impossible for someone to survived from stabbed near heart

OK the guy maybe at asshole but he still played fair for must of his promise but come on she should be dead already

Thanks for the translation

@deathpad I checked the raws
She doesn't die, She merely stays at the hospital and gets rehabilitated or something like that for a while.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kirkley exactly. Like get off your high horse. Your father is a rapist, nobody gives a crap that he adopted you and your just the same as any other criminal out there. Geez 🤦

Dex-chan lover
How the FUCK is that to be even considered, Jesus, the guy might have extreme methods but on a twisted way he was totally right.

Group Leader
the protagonist is a total simp that not only ruined his life, but also the lives of his mother, his sister and his best friend. destroying the lives of three other people to save another social life is not heroic, but criminal

I swear to god, if he still cover her ass, he is worse character than Yuki from Future Diary

Double-page supporter
Well it's finally coming up we'll get to see what decision he makes ive seen the raws but obviously couldn't understand what he did since I couldn't read it
but from what i saw the damn fool is gonna lie just to protect the girl that never returned his feelings damn simp...

BX3

There is no ultimatum. The decision is clear. But unfortunately, Takashi has a learning disability.
Sunk cost fallacy goin' NUTS, plus this author is a pretty bad writer.

Lookin' forward to the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread