Boku no Orion - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
I can see Neko changing if the others are willing to help which is probably hard since he fucked over so many people who tried to be friends of a girl. He caused psychological damage to the girl and still wants absolute control over her. All of this screams a toxic abusive relationship that needs to be cut off permanently in my opinion.

I get where the teacher is coming from, we don't know people's personal situations; but isn't Nekomata very obviously trying to isolate Koito from having a social life? Samon is just worried about his friend feeling like she has to hold back because of one person in her life. If I dare say, he's understandably worried that his friend might be in a serious situation of being manipulated.

This might be ignorant of me, but why the hell are you saying that the kid doesn't know about Neko's situation. If Samon (and us, the readers) knew about his situation, are we supposed to say, "Oh! So that's why he's scaring away all of Koito's friends! That's totally reasonable and okay!" Are we suppose to forgive his actions later? Will I feel bad for judging Neko so harshly and writing this comment?

I don't know if I'm being too sensitive or something, I can't think of anything that would make me forgive Neko.

UGH. I knew it would go this way. Screw Nekomata. I don't care how lonely he was or whatever. The fact remains that what he is doing to Koito is wrong. He's emotionally manipulating her, and has been for years, and now they're trying to say it's not his fault because he was so lonely? NO. I thought this manga was cute at first, but screw this development. I'm out.

Double-page supporter
HHHGHSHGHHGGH ive never wanted to reach through the screen and punch someone more at every fucking word that comes out of their mouth hgggggrggkrgkghhhhhh reading this was infuriating but thank you so much for the translation uwu

sensei with the "why hasn't koito-chan left him then if he's so bad?" um bro dO YOU NOT KNOW HOW ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS W O R K-
neko tryna act victimised like "you guys are mean i'm going home now bye" okay BYE BITCH i hope your emotionally manipulative ass gets hit by a truck on the way home

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is bending over backwards trying to justify Nekomata's actions. Doesn't matter what so story you give him, he's still a piece of shit for isolating and blackmailing her. The teacher should be ashamed.

jak

Contributor
It's like Neko has brainwashed her. The fact she didn't get mad that he ruined all of her friendships shows that he has some sort of unnatural hold over her. Even if he's "lonely", the piece of shit has done it to himself.

Dex-chan lover
ffs, how far are they trying to go to justify his actions? if neko douchebag dude isn't locked up or get proper punishment soon, my rating will forever be 1 and Il abandon this manga...

Group Leader
Idol-san is great. Calling that piece of trash out.

This guy is going in my top hated characters list.

Aggregator gang
Trying to justify being a manipulative sociopath? Shoujo will do that for you.

Dex-chan lover
@sharkman Oh yeah, shoujo, because shounen doesn't build half its premises around weird blackmail. How many times have I seen "You now have to marry/impregnate/etc this weird girl you've never met before today because supernatural reasons and we will kill you/destroy your life/eliminate your family/doom the entire world if you refuse" in shounen?

Thank you for the chapter!!! Grateful for all the people that worked on this and the previous chapters!❤️ Fuck that bitch Neko. I seriously hope he gets arrested or or run over by truck-kun. I lost track of how many times I dropped manga because they tried to defend the actions of a rapist or abusive person. I’m praying that he does get punished cause I really do like the FL and ML.

Dex-chan lover
This manga started so good, then gone dark when this Neko appeared... aaaaand now its just bullshit is what it is.
No anger towards Neko after revealing all what hi did not even to her, but her friends (and she suffered years after that trauma), but now even justifying his behaviour? Really?
Nothing in the past dont give you a credit to own someone's life, manipulate it, blackmail people and threatened someone so you can be with this blacmailer. But author think that we need to sympathize him now bcs somewhere in the past something bad happened to him and somewhere inside there is something good in it? What the heck? I guess if he would regret it, apologize, confesses in his wrongs and asked for forgiviness - that one thing. But he is surely dont regret it and even do this over again - and in this character we must believe, that he is just dome poor lonely guy? Just f*ck you, author, go f*ck yoursel with this bullshit writings of yours.
This is just one of the worst direction you can ever imagine, where this manga could go after introducing this Neko-dude to the readers - and it goes this way - to the bottom of interest.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to this manga? It went from interesting to irritating to just plain boring. I'll try and stick it out for the rest of the arc, but I really feel bad for the scanlaters who are investing time in this absurd plot.

😁Thanks for translating this. I'm extremely thankful for the translation team for this- good job guys😁.

Holy shit Shigaraki aka Neko needs an intervention. I feel the narrative has kind of lost it's way. It's supposed to be about the leads' cute slow ass relationship and not some generic "there's an antagonist here" Drama. Hopefully they get over this ASAP.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Samon. Does this chapter imply that the uncle knew all along about the creep but did nothing about it? It's fine to point out that everyone has their own side of the story and giving others second chances is the right thing to do, but the way they go about it here just feels wrong... Samon is just worried (with good reason) and is trying to help. No matter what Neko is going through it can't justify his wrong decisions and behaviour. Hopefully it will be remedied, but like everyone else it seems bleak..

Users who are viewing this thread