Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.5 - Extra 6

Dex-chan lover
Why is this turning into a harem, when it don’t need to be, is it just for the sake of drama or what. Cause harem mangas can piss right off.
What you've said is oxymoronic. For the sake of drama? My dude the series is called My Crush's Crush, drama was baked into it from jump. If you wanted a straightforward romance this was never the story for you anyway cuz nonsensical happenstance was going to happen one way or the other and already has. What does it matter if multiple girls like him it's not like the story was going to get resolved any quicker with Miyu self-sabotaging herself, Asahi choosing to keep her crush a secret, and Mahiru just being dense. If anything leaning towards harem leans itself to its premise.

Dex-chan lover
What you've said is oxymoronic. For the sake of drama? My dude the series is called My Crush's Crush, drama was baked into it from jump. If you wanted a straightforward romance this was never the story for you anyway cuz nonsensical happenstance was going to happen one way or the other and already has. What does it matter if multiple girls like him it's not like the story was going to get resolved any quicker with Miyu self-sabotaging herself, Asahi choosing to keep her crush a secret, and Mahiru just being dense. If anything leaning towards harem leans itself to its premise.
Completely disagree. The title references a love triangle, not a harem. And Miya now crushing on the MC is ridiculous, given how the series started, specially when she knows MC is in love with her. You can't even go the route of "i don't know if they have feelings for me, so I won't confess".

It is still too early to say it, but a couple more chapters of a pointless (edit triangle) harem, and the story will go downhill fast.

Dex-chan lover
Completely disagree. The title references a love triangle, not a harem. And Miya now crushing on the MC is ridiculous, given how the series started, specially when she knows MC is in love with her. You can't even go the route of "i don't know if they have feelings for me, so I won't confess".

It is still too early to say it, but a couple more chapters of a pointless (edit triangle) harem, and the story will go downhill fast.
I could understand being apprehensive if it started off as a one-on-one romance manga but I would argue a love triangle with one guy and two girls (even if one of the girls is into the other girl) is already pretty close to a harem scenario, so it's not too much of a leap. Also is Miya really crushing on the MC? Wouldn't be surprised if it came to that, but the story could also go the direction of her just appreciating him more and accepting him and Asahi as a couple.
Eh, more girls more fun.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Over and over I see people complaining about how unpleasant Miya is. Honestly, I feel like her behavior is understandable. It's bad enough that her crush has a crush on someone else, but she's recognized from the beginning that he's a great guy. In fact, her first demonstrated memory of him is not only the moment he won her crush's heart but also demonstrated the exact sort of personality she herself admired so much in Asahi. Your crush is crushing on someone else? You're going to be boiling with jealousy. Your crush's crush is openly crushing on you and trying to get close to you? Add to the jealousy a strong helping of displeasure at being stuck with him constantly nearby. You recognize that, despite him not being your crush, he's got everything that made you like your crush? All the more confusion and discomfort. Put all of that stress in a girl who's apparently been subject to a fair amount of harassment in the past and has developed a defensive, reactive personality, and you're going to end up with someone very fast to respond negatively and very eager for an outlet to vent.

I do get the feeling that she's recognized from the start that she might have fallen for him if she'd known him first, which probably adds even more complexity and stress. I do feel like she's growing some degree of romantic feeling toward him, though she's not willing to admit it and probably has difficulty recognizing it so far since on the surface level there's no real change. Whether she's crushing on Sora or Asahi, the sight of the two of them together is going to trigger very similar feelings and reactions, making it harder to notice if it is happening. Personally, I can't help but compare the previous chapter to the pool-cleaning chapter in High School DxD, and Miya to Koneko. I recall Koneko being quite guarded and uneasy as Issei turned to her when she came out in her swimsuit, and her confused emotions when he didn't respond with any sexual desire toward her. Practically the same thing happened here. She was quite guarded and uneasy about how Sora would react to seeing her in a swimsuit, and clearly felt quite conflicted when his response was just "cool".

Dex-chan lover
I won't respect the MC until he finally lets go of his "crush"

Then again I'm gonna be waiting a long time cause of how stupid he is

Users who are viewing this thread