Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.5 - Volume 3 Extras

Dex-chan lover
What's going on in pg 7?
Only thing I can guess is that she grabbed his shirt for a moment or something, that's why there's the "let go", the gasp would be because she realized what she did I guess?

It's weird cause I don't remember anything close to that happening, and she literally shows zero interest in him so far, so it doesn't make sense for her to do it accidentally either.

Dex-chan lover
Only thing I can guess is that she grabbed his shirt for a moment or something, that's why there's the "let go", the gasp would be because she realized what she did I guess?

It's weird cause I don't remember anything close to that happening, and she literally shows zero interest in him so far, so it doesn't make sense for her to do it accidentally either.
Yeah that's what I noticed too, which is why it is so confusing to me. Fuwa has not acted like this in canon (yet).

Either something big happened in ch 18 that is still not TL'd, or the author is teasing that Fuwa is gonna have a turn in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that's what I noticed too, which is why it is so confusing to me. Fuwa has not acted like this in canon (yet).

Either something big happened in ch 18 that is still not TL'd, or the author is teasing that Fuwa is gonna have a turn in the future.
Aren't those pages meant to go between chapters though? So it would be before 18, but I didn't see anything close to that, makes me wonder if it's referring to an older chapter.

If the author is teasing it sure as hell is a big asspull.
Probably ch 18.
As I explained that shouldn't be the case, which just makes it weirder

Dex-chan lover
No. It isn't that she hasn't shown any interest in him but that she shows an ACTIVE DISDAIN for him. That's a big difference. Then again the opposite of love is not hate but indifference. I really don't care for the author to 'save' her. So trying to redeem her at this point makes very little sense to me. But I guess the author must try.

At some point the ML will find out who the prez is crushing on but will it be before or after he starts to have conflicting feelings for her. To me there should NOT be any conflict. But you like who you like even if they are poison to you so ... get the antacid ready?

Dex-chan lover
No. It isn't that she hasn't shown any interest in him but that she shows an ACTIVE DISDAIN for him. That's a big difference. Then again the opposite of love is not hate but indifference. I really don't care for the author to 'save' her. So trying to redeem her at this point makes very little sense to me. But I guess the author must try.
To be fair, is there anything to actually "save" or redeem? So far it's made clear she's only interested in a single person, although it's undeniable that part of the reason she treats him poorly is due to jealousy and knowing she has no chance, I would argue if he wasn't interested in her she might have better attitude.

Hell, didn't in a previous chapter he literally tell to her face on how he had a romantic moment with the girl she loves where they kinda of kissed, and then he was basically apologizing on how he gave away his first kiss as if Fuwa even cares about that?

You have to admit that's creepy as fuck, especially for someone who as far as we know is a lesbian, a lot of the treatment the dude gets from Fuwa is absolutely deserved and justified.
At some point the ML will find out who the prez is crushing on but will it be before or after he starts to have conflicting feelings for her. To me there should NOT be any conflict. But you like who you like even if they are poison to you so ... get the antacid ready?
Honestly? I still don't care too much with who he ends as long as it's not Fuwa, cause author will have to pull some serious shit out of their ass to even try make that work.

Dex-chan lover
@T-sama @Dipuc4Life

Kind of weird that the author had Fuwa be the cover girl for vol 3.

And then they did absolutely nothing with her in this vol.

Why the MC even likes her has become this story's "mystery box" plot device. For whatever reason, it seems that the author is refusing to reveal it, instead saving that reveal for later.

It better be the most epic reveal ever after hiding it for so long, if there even IS a secret reason at all.

Dex-chan lover
@T-sama @Dipuc4Life

Kind of weird that the author had Fuwa be the cover girl for vol 3.

And then they did absolutely nothing with her in this vol.
Now that you mention it, looking at volume 1 it has both main girls in the cover, then volume 2 and 3 has each individually, but you're right, it's quite ironic and funny that Fuwa is in volume 3, the one where she had the least importance :dogkek:
Why the MC even likes her has become this story's "mystery box" plot device. For whatever reason, it seems that the author is refusing to reveal it, instead saving that reveal for later.

It better be the most epic reveal ever after hiding it for so long, if there even IS a secret reason at all.
It's probably gonna be something banal and stupid, not only that, but related to the entire childhoog incident where he "saved" the other girl, because of course they all met as children, because why the fuck not lol

I guess that's one issue with the entire situation, it's already bad enough that Sora endure all the abuse thrown at him by Fuwa independent if it's deserved or not, fact that we don't even know why he does it just makes it worse, fact that it makes he look like a creepy simp doesn't help either since it's clear he has no chance at all but just don'tget the message, makes me wonder if there's some cultural difference involved and in Japan his attitude is seen as "romantic".

Part of me fear that when he finally reveals why, it will for some reason make Fuwa attitude turn 180 and start treating him nice, if not even start falling for him even, will be so fucking stupid. :wtf:

Aggregator gang
guess the horse race just started for real with chapter 18

All I can say is that ch 18 is gonna be eye-opening.

I already read the raw and things are only gonna get crazy from here

Dex-chan lover
All I can say is that ch 18 is gonna be eye-opening.

I already read the raw and things are only gonna get crazy from here
Well I forgot the latest chapter raw was easily accessible, so I only got to see part 2

Either way I have no clue where it'll go lol, but if it's for Fuwa to fall for Sora or something I just hope it's a slow burner to make it feel natural, since so far she made clear she has no interest

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh.. totally knew this was coming.. for sure there's gonna be some messy chapters ahead now. Hopefully the author keeps it fairly light-hearted and it doesn't descend into angst-filled drama. Oh.. and Prez better win in the end!

Users who are viewing this thread