Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 7 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
I mean... It's fine to have some goofy side stories and elements, but maybe include the main cast. I feel overwhelmed with these weird tangents and characters for whom I have no feelings.

Is the author okay? Are they having trouble focusing, or are they just uninterested in their story anymore? Their editor needs to put them back on course.

Dex-chan lover
If this story had a different theme, this chapter would be alright. But I do agree with others that a high speed chase through the park with a side character protecting another (Likely) one-off character, only for the side character to end up in ANOTHER side character's secret dungeon, feels a bit... OFF for a rom-com about a man teaching his robot wife what love is with light amounts of commentary about racism(?) and asking "What is it to be human?"

Group Leader
Glad all the people whining that it's not a 24/7 fluff manga are saying they're dropping it, maybe they'll actually do it this time and stop commenting the same things each new chapter. World building? Storylines? What alien concepts to manga.

Users who are viewing this thread