Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai

Dex-chan lover
I know that it's just the first chapter, but I already know that this manga is gonna be a ride of feels.

Dex-chan lover
i take my roomba to dinner last week, and accidentally fuk it while drunk

this manga insult my degenerate being. very well

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to make of this yet. The robot girl isn't actually sentient, right? Because, whether she is or not changes the kind of story this is.

Double-page supporter
@bejad007

91a.jpg

Thanks for translating this, I've followed the raws for a while now and was hoping it'd eventually get picked up, it's a pretty cute series.

Contributor
There's a possible out given right from the first few pages ("secondhand robot with minor issues"), but so far it's taking the "heartwarming romance with an emotionless robot" thing quite seriously (basing it purely on our inevitable attribution of emotions to certain actions in certain emotional contexts, even if they're clearly just advanced-version-of-Siri sorts of interactions when viewed objectively) and I immensely respect that. It's a much more challenging writing task and mental exercise.

(Well, I'm a sucker for happy endings, so I hope after going through all the philosophy and whatnot they just choose to let it have emotions in the end via dues ex machina, but I would certainly respect the thematic integrity in not doing that, if it doesn't.)

Dex-chan lover
😃That was absolutely adorable. I would love to see more.🤖

Very cute, something about romantic love between genitally incompatible beings gets me goin, it's somehow pure AND perverse

Dex-chan lover
again, don’t you ever try to fack your roomba. experience wise

the machanical part inside is somewhat pointy. the metalic will burn after cleaning. not to mention the utter disgust and dissapointed face you get from your wife

Users who are viewing this thread