Boku to Jingi Naki Oji-san - Ch. 34 - THE FINAL EPISODE

Dex-chan lover
Those aren't tears, those are just...allergies. Allergies to all the feels :glee::qq:

As far as endings go, this one ain't half bad even with the rush. Glad the author had the space to properly tie things up and leave us with a cute bonus scene at the end.

Dex-chan lover
I normally avoid anything MangaPlus/ShounenJump related, but I’m glad I took a chance with this. First couple of chapters were a tad underwhelming, but it got better as more characters were introduced (the opposite of most Jump manga, ironically). Some strong chapters along the way and a decent read overall, even if the ending felt slightly rushed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A beautiful story that did not overstay its welcome, i'm sad it's over but glad I read it

Dex-chan lover
What a ride! Im so happy I discovered this gem and it really filled my wholesome cravings. I enjoyed the characters so much and despite initially being "meh" when Akane's mom said she still wants to keep her distance, as an adult, I think I understand that she has to protect her daughter. Props to the manga artist/author for giving us such a good read

Users who are viewing this thread