Boku wa Ano Yoru Ano Ko to - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - That girl I talked with

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
481
Osaki bro...
First I was like :win: then I was like :meguuusad:. Looked like he might have had a keeper there with Ruri. Seems like he still wanted it to happen.

And WTF Nao, gonna call everyone back "Hey I figured out who I fucked that night, good job me!" :facepalm: This guy blew it with Akari and is getting dangerously close to blowing it with Hikaru.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
618
Shitty ass manga I hate that I actually want to see it through to the end
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
618
Osaki bro...
First I was like :win: then I was like :meguuusad:. Looked like he might have had a keeper there with Ruri. Seems like he still wanted it to happen.

And WTF Nao, gonna call everyone back "Hey I figured out who I fucked that night, good job me!" :facepalm: This guy blew it with Akari and is getting dangerously close to blowing it with Hikaru.
At first I was rooting for her but now... I mean nah... She deserves better, be it her own love for herself or someone that's truly right for her
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
6,147
It's both funny and cringe that he found out who it was. Like, he went and contacted so many girls from the party, and now he has to tell them, "I found the girl; it was my ex."
Which is such an embarrassing thing to say out loud :facepalm:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top