Boku wa Kimitachi wo Shihai suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
This is all this shitty story is going to be from now on till the end, deception, rape, and debauchery. I thought that i'm finally going to see 3-dimensional manga characters for once based on how smart they were talking the first few chapters, but then they just fall into this shitty 2-faced "mega brain" trope. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
This is all this shitty story is going to be from now on till the end, deception, rape, and debauchery. I thought that i'm finally going to see 3-dimensional manga characters for once based on how smart they were talking the first few chapters, but then they just fall into this shitty 2-faced "mega brain" trope.
i was almost ok with the "deception rape debauchery" at first (except the loli things like always) but like you said, it's just plain 2d character, no depth. don't even worth a fap.

Double-page supporter
This is all this shitty story is going to be from now on till the end, deception, rape, and debauchery. I thought that i'm finally going to see 3-dimensional manga characters for once based on how smart they were talking the first few chapters, but then they just fall into this shitty 2-faced "mega brain" trope. Dropped.
This is indeed a pretty crazy ending but I don’t think it’s shitty 2-faced mega brained yet. The doggy bit is a insane way to say she wanted to win his favor but the theme of him keeping her in the dark and assuring her lines up and then giving her the carrot after giving her the stick the entire time lines up too manipulation peeps it’sa crazy thing

Users who are viewing this thread