Bokura no Kiseki - Vol. 18 Ch. 70

Aggregator gang
I guess now we'll know why Nanami was the only one with memories from birth?

@zdarkbrz_816 that girl who was the reincarnation of Glen (and pretend to be Bart, I forgot her name) also got the memories from birth, but did not tell anyone.

Aggregator gang
@Thifa

ooh yeah, I guess there was something like that... but why didn't Glen do something with/to Nanami, then?

ugh, I'll probably need to reread this...

Group Leader
Haha not Nanami, MINAMI. And the girl is Hiroki.
Minami got his memories back around the elementary school.
And Hiroki around the middle school.
Both of them until high school were sure no one else has such weird memories so they remained silent.
As far they are only ones who got them ealier (aside from Lucas, probably...)

Fed-Kun's army
so the princess was a sacrifice for the spell ?
the prince loved her (tsundere boy ! ) and Lucas found out so he tried to kill her ASAP ?

Thank you for the chapter
I don't know whether i should call that bravery or recklessness
But he seems pretty desperate here with all the uncertainty swirling around him
Hope we got to know more about the past

Group Leader
For every spell you need:
- contract (it might be depended on occupation, lineage, other special) formed by ritual performed by a priest
- offering
- words.
So for the forbidden spell, you need Eugene (contracted user), offering (Zerestria princess' blood), words.
Just blood lol. A sample of it. If you look back on the memories from the past, Veronica in some moment during the attack on the castle got a cut on her arm.
Also pillar of light magic was activated twice. Second left everything in ruins.
Given background that Eugene decided to ditch Evan's plan (he was supposed to come back to Moswick with Veronica -- as pillar magic user and her as blood tank for offering needed to activate it) he just wanted to end this farce all and for good.

Took me 2 days to catch up with everything. Now time for suffering waiting for new chapters and forgetting who is who.
So most important questions are:
- who's the mastermind
- who attacked Kamioka (wouldn't be that amazed if that was a ruse and she was behind everything)
- what's the deal with attack on the castle
? I don't read shoujo often but this one is hooked me up. Thanks for scanlation.

Aaaaaaaand they scalated to stabbing each other
(no, never mind, they were already doing it since the beginning)

Users who are viewing this thread