Bokura no Kiseki - Vol. 29 Ch. 135

Fed-Kun's army
that's for the chapter !!

so who's the one who found her ? I'm not sure if I don't remember his face or if we never saw him before

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter. Ive binged this and just caught up to it just now after dropping it years ago because i think it was too boring and too shoujo-ish. Im not a fan of the typical shoujo series so i just dismissed this series as such. But now as i grew older and reread the whole thing up to date i realized the real charm of this series. It has fantasy yes but thats just the tool for the story, it's not romance like your typical shoujo manga since it hardly has any in it and isn't technically one of the leading factors of the series. I think the mystery is intriguing but thats just the goal and for drama its not necessarily correct to call it a drama because of so many things happening not related to feelings and relationships. I think politics of the factions and how these high school kids are dealing with each other with their own goals in mind are the real charms of this story. It's just so interesting feels like a real story not just your typical japanese fantasy series especially with all the isekais clogging up the genre today.

I would say it's like a death game story where you are stuck in a situation (the past lives) and the goal is to win the game (integrate with next life and not affect innocents) and uncover the truth (the mystery surrounding the attack).

Anyway, As of the latest chapter, including Kikuchi, pretty much everyone who regained memories have revealed their true selves to the readers.

Group Leader
that's for the chapter !!

so who's the one who found her ? I'm not sure if I don't remember his face or if we never saw him before
It's Allen Helland, but younger version. The one who was Carlo's mentor on his pilgrimage. The one who helped Ashley after he was stripped down of knight title. The one who found Lucas in the slums.

Double-page supporter
"i wanted to curse him and tell him it was already too late, but i would have had to borrow words i heard from the abbot, so i shut my mouth and all i could do was glare at him"

damn this goes so hard

Aggregator gang
I feel like re-reading this to catch up, but I think I will hold until it is finished 20 years from now. It has to be one of the slowest progressing manga i've ever read.

Double-page supporter
I just finished binge-reading everything over the last 5 days.

This manga is wild. I love how many curveball it throws, how much foreshadowing it actually uses, and how many twists it has.

So, if I understand right, the Holy Spirit is essentially a symbiotic parasite of humanity. It gives magic but in exchange feed off human conflict with said magic and control things from the shadows.

I'm pretty sure they actually reincarnated everyone in modern Japan with the goal of a mass killing happening with the forbidden curse so they would "spread" over more uninvolved normal people. After all, they can reincarnate anyone hit with that magic. It would only be a matter of time until magic control our world as well. That is, unless our MCs manage to destroy the Holy Spirit as planned, which is now the end goal of this manga.

It's also very interesting how Allen keep getting involved in so many of the characters backstory. He doesn't seem to be a nefarious person either. I think his goals were actually aligned with our MCs, in that he wanted to destroy the church from the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread