Bokura wa Souyatte Iromeiteiku - Ch. 14

The lost sacred texts! Thanks a lot for the update.
Hope her knee doesn't give out.

Contributor
It's amazing how easy one can forget the simplest things.

This is one of those mangas that just escalates to something better yet unexpected the more it goes on. Can't wait for the Dragonball chapter.

God the rivals look just freaks me out! Like if someone asked me what a evil person looks like, boom there’s your guy.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, was wondering why the pages were the same but saw the overall page count and figured out what must've happened.
Love the artstyle for this, it's so different and unique yet looks pretty good, perfect for a sports manga.
Though I do want more romance from this
@Ke_Zunjian The Dragon Ball chapter? What?

Dex-chan lover
Man this series has really turned into something else halfway. It's like cute high school love 50% then straight up serious competition shit the next half 50%.

Dex-chan lover
"senpaixKouhai is a romcom manga"

lel, they added depth to the story hahahaha

not complaining tho

Thanks. Imagine asking for money to do whatever the hell the last release was.

Anyone knows why the body proportions of characters changed so much compared to previous chapters? The neck areas are the most noticable and bothering. Before they were fine but here they're either ridiculously thin, on the longer side or both at the same time

Dex-chan lover
This suddenly go full Hanabado. I even think it is same author of Hanabado or something.

Users who are viewing this thread