Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - Vol. 8 Ch. 69 - Although sad, the end of The Festival also Blessed the [X] Splendidly

Group Leader
I think it was Ritsu. Let it be Ritsu!
I'm happy with the senpai too, she's really cool with lucky sukebe moments.

Dex-chan lover
>just one girl
No matter what, the ending is going to be a disappointment.
You can't just make all girls best girl and then choose only one, author-san.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah huge problem of how he's going to make this ending work and not be a disappointment is because he made all the girls extremely likeable, you can't help but root for all of them even if you have a personal favorite.

Either by making this a harem, ending with him not ending up with anyone, or ending up with one of the 5 girls. Lots of people are gonna be pissed.

Specially me since I figure Furuhashi might have the least likelihood of winning since she's also in super duper denial, and she's too nice to not steal Nariyuki away from the other two. Hnnnng our princess ;_;

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just miffed that of course this didn't involve a reveal despite the buildup even though he even blatantly know who's hand he held.

And yeah, I want all of them to win by various degrees.

looking at that frame

it looked like long hair
(leaves 2 possibilities)

and a dress like costume
(out of two would only leave one (the teacher) )

but i could be wrong
(and as it was bound together and more real than you would think, it does not declare love (althoug i never read the japanese version so i cannot say) so it could be a work relation (in the guy becoming a teacher) )

Supporter
Unless mangaka-san decides to do some historical revisionism later, or makes some type of explanation later (like her hair was different that normal), it can't be Uruka because you don't see the antennae she has at the top of her hair on the 'chosen girl.'

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling that it was a guy who helped him up

I fucking hate it when author do this kind of shit

LFCha2L.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@PTRB going by this logic it cannot be any of them, because all of them have a hair style that fits the sillouette and at the same time the sillouette was far too smooth to be any of them (Curiously enough even without the antenna Uruka is the only one whose hair doesn't have strands that spikes outwards so it can still be her, otherwise all other girls have strands of hir whose tips spikes outwards and ends up not suiting the sillouette just as how the lack of antenna leaves Uruka out)

I'm enjoying this manga a lot.. but man... that ending made me say the words, "Drop dead author."
So much RAAGGEE!!!

Hah......

I did have an inkling that this was gonna happen but... author you little *@!?

Damn it... who was that person... it looked like only one person, but maybe that was only from this perspective...?

Nope, nope I shouldn’t get my hopes up like that... after all I’ll just crash and burn even harder...

This manga’s not even completed either and it’s ongoing... guess we’ll all have to wait... how long though... T~T

Man i read the last 10 chapter one after another what a ride, my heart has never been so played with by a story in a long time. So much rage but hey i guess in like 3 years time from now when it finally comes out who it is, will make it that much better.

Let me address what everyone has been saying, and say R.I.P. to the harem ending.

Now that I got that out of the way, I can now talk about what I'm thinking about who this person is. First off, lets name off the 2 people it likely can't be, which is Uruka and Furuhashi. Of course, I only said "likely" because their hairstyles doesn't match the silhouette at all, especially Uruka.

Next is the likely candidates, which are Rizu, sensei, and senpai. The reason for this is because they pretty much fit the silhouette's hairstyle. Rizu is most likely the candidate though because she has the first girl privilege and probably would be oblivious to the jinx in that situation.

Fed-Kun's army
Will have to bookmark this chapter and re-read it when this manga ends. Basically said it's one of these girls, but we won't know who until the very, very end.

Users who are viewing this thread