Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - The Fated Two

Dex-chan lover
Yayyyy, they fucked! I'm worried this will end badly like always, but I hope they end up together.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I was thinking they would be interrupted before doing the deed but tragedy demands it. I would hope they used protection cause if not the plot will DEFINITELY go from bad to worse in terms of society's standards. Thanks for the translations.

I really want to know what the hell is wrong with their parents. Their reason for not only splitting up their kids better be a goddamn good one. Never having them meet, heck not even telling shin has a real mother who is alive and a sister for damn near 19 years of his life is insane.

Don't have sex right after eating. During digestion, there is a massive blood flow to the digestion tract. If you have physical activity, much of that blood will be redirected to the rest of the body (for cell oxygenation) and can cause digestion issues as bad as puking. You don't want to puke during sex.
It will also reduce your performance/stamina because you'll still have blood flow to the digestion tract.

Digestion first, sex later.

Dex-chan lover
The perfect response for this chapter
60b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
honestly man, there gonna be drama down the road obviously, but the only tragedy im actually expecting out of this, is the one in the manga title (we stopped breeding), by the end they are gonna end up together, but never be able to have kids because they are siblings is going to be the real tragedy or something lol, manga description give me hope too "pure and forbidden love story", and there is author previous work too

i did read chapter 8 already, but well yeah lol

Users who are viewing this thread