Bondage Play - Ch. 24

Aggregator gang
I am so confused. The beginning was really weird, but these last few chapters are on a whole another level.

Dex-chan lover
Whatever it end on, it was weird pacing and story telling. The timeskip was strange. Not gonna mention the convenient plot that she was still around but they never see each other before. Not trash but we're miles away from a good read.

Double-page supporter
this was a very weird read sometimes it was really wholesome others really weird or fucked up i don't really know how to feel about this manga since the last chapters were a bit confusing i kinda understand why she left but i don't know exactly why, but hey at least we got a happy ending if this was a bad ending it would've left a sour taste in everyones mouth

I mean I know it seems confusing and weird and maybe narratively it's messy but life is messy and while I wouldn't want every manga to be so chaotic...sometimes once in a while a messy story is good.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm the one who rented the house"
Dooooooooood that really got me, very very nice...
Now I'm ready for the last chapter, this is surprisingly wholesome and I understand why they had to go through that

Dex-chan lover
Damn I dunno If I already said this but the art is really sooooo damn good!!. Like bruh I'm sooo hook with the artstyle!!... Like I would really love to follow the artist and see more of his/her works especially outside from this genre. Not that I'm complaining with this one. ❤❤❤

Meanwhile I'm glad they're finally on the same wavelength this time and settled the things between them 😭😭...sooo happy for my gals.
Bruhhh didn't expect the fact that she is the one who rented the house. Like she is still keeping an eye on her and just watching her from the shadows. XD

Bisshesss they're back on it.

Thank you sooooo much for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread