Book of the Dead - Ch. 4

He? I thought that grim reaper is a girl and also so they are real people i thought it's a trap like that fish in the first chapter

Group Leader
He? I thought that grim reaper is a girl and also so they are real people i thought it's a trap like that fish in the first chapter
To be fair its not known yet, I guess we will see later. Korean doesnt have an exact term like "he/she" in english, so not known if its a guy or a girl

Dex-chan lover
To be fair its not known yet, I guess we will see later. Korean doesnt have an exact term like "he/she" in english, so not known if its a guy or a girl
come on guy! way drop it in favor of garbage CENSORED webtoon translation? it’s fucking ugly how they keep 10 chapters behind a paywall and CENSORED AS HELL !!

Group Leader
come on guy! way drop it in favor of garbage CENSORED webtoon translation? it’s fucking ugly how they keep 10 chapters behind a paywall and CENSORED AS HELL !!
Yeah, but pirating is also illegal so if it was officially licensed what can we do lol sorry but I don't want any legal problems

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but pirating is also illegal so if it was officially licensed what can we do lol sorry but I don't want any legal problems
bro what are you smocking? ,it’s illegal in any shape or form!!! doesn’t bloody matter if it never has an official translation, they will not like it because you are doing it before them! they can 100% saftly sue you for copyright infringement! hell it doesn’t matter if you translate it! the fact that you have the copyright material hosted is all they care about!

just say you do not wanna more attention on the website, but that won’t save any unofficial translation LOL

Group Leader
bro what are you smocking? ,it’s illegal in any shape or form!!! doesn’t bloody matter if it never has an official translation, they will not like it because you are doing it before them! they can 100% saftly sue you for copyright infringement! hell it doesn’t matter if you translate it! the fact that you have the copyright material hosted is all they care about!

just say you do not wanna more attention on the website, but that won’t save any unofficial translation LOL

Well, you clearly don't know how Naver works so I won't comment on that, but why don't you translate it instead? Or hire someone to translate it? You are mocking a group that did it for fun and shared it for free while also, as you said, made themselves to be the target for any legal matters while you are comfortably just enjoying without any show of support?

We dropped it because it got an official english translation, that's that, there are other groups that don't care about that, go ask them to pick it up if you care, or do the dirty work yourself. There is a reason why scanlation is a grey area and isn't just straight up "illegal". We also buy RAWs for paid chapters, which most other groups don't do.

Basically; Go cry me a river, go find the korean manhwa on a piracy site for the uncensored ones and support the author on webtoons through legal methods to read the 10 extra chapter, now with the knowledge of how the manhwa looks uncensored, why are you complaining if you read free?

Users who are viewing this thread