Borderline Bestial Corpse

OMG is he seriously s-rank. Wat a legend. So impressed,

also why is everything s-ranked in all manga bios?

Well that was interesting not going to lie I was cheering for the beast corpse

Last chapter very hard to read. Chapter 16 feels like they got a lower res scan then used different size and type of font on it compared to 15. Good but hard to read... (Note i use this site from my phone)

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone notice that on the cover image that the blond guy/girl(can't tell since I haven't even started reading yet) is literally lifting his imaginary glasses?

@MasterofCoin
I hope you won't be offended, for this series your website readers isn't scaling it properly? Since I have to zoom in to read em, its unenjoyable for phone reading... is there a way to make it 1 page reading like on mangadex?

Group Leader
@Sukoyan Sorry for the late response, I was busy with other things. Thanks for letting me now, I have fixed it now and it should be good. Tested it out to make sure it works, so tell me what you think.

Double-page supporter
Why is the rating so low? I haven’t read it so I would like to know a bit about this manhua. It has an interesting premise, does it really a 4.41 MD user score? Was the story terribly mishandled and incompetent and the characters laughably abhorrent, or is there something that I don’t know?

Fed-Kun's army
I've read stories before that had a 6.8 rating, and the next week or so, when it gained attention, got a score of 8+. Is this story any good? I usually avoid reading anything beneath a score of 8.0.

Too bad This So called MC of this manga has No "MC" Vibe, bo matter how many chapters i read. nothing changes.

Double-page supporter
Concept is interesting. But whole plot lacks logic. Hunters know that corpses are sentient, just like humans, yet instead of finding a way to suppress their thirst for blood, they search for a way to kill them. Same applies to corpses as well.
Just like previous people said, MC doesn't feel like MC. Instead of farming for points, he chose to have luck as his power.

Anyway, given that there are a lot of trashy manhua's??? with rating above 7, it is weird how this one's rating is below 7.
Despite lack of logic in every chapter, it is interesting read.

Users who are viewing this thread