Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 8 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Well they skipped something here from the novels: (please bear with me since I might be remembering wrong)

But before the race Eliza cheers on Kururi which makes him want to win and Iris cheers at them all but prince Ark believes it is at him. Then when they lose they feel depressed af cause they couldn't impress the girls lol

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. Not enough Eliza. That cover lied to me. Also the prince is so creepy in his advances for Iris.

Well they skipped something here from the novels: (please bear with me since I might be remembering wrong)

But before the race Eliza cheers on Kururi which makes him want to win and Iris cheers at them all but prince Ark believes it is at him. Then when they lose they feel depressed af cause they couldn't impress the girls lol
I mean that was here in this chapter, but only like a panel or two and given no focus. It was definitely glossed over. Where I could see in writing it'd be more directly stated and given focus. Which is a shame because there's been like two chapters of this school festival in this school festival arc. Well more like one and 1/4 because this one just remembered the school festival in the tail end with the marathon and then rushed through it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean that was here in this chapter, but only like a panel or two and given no focus. It was definitely glossed over. Where I could see in writing it'd be more directly stated and given focus. Which is a shame because there's been like two chapters of this school festival in this school festival arc. Well more like one and 1/4 because this one just remembered the school festival in the tail end with the marathon and then rushed through it.

Apart from the colour image, Eliza didn't appear in the whole chapter. She's supposedly Kururi's, the MC's, love interest, so Iris appearing and cheering doesn't quite make up for Eliza's absence. That being said, I'm not a novel reader, so I wouldn't know even if nothing ever ends up happening between Kururi and Eliza, making it all a moot point.

Contributor
Oh he's definitely gonna store all these assassin weirdos in his room.

Sorry ladies, but I don't think Rail swings your way. Funny how the race winner is popular with girls here, but in other manga they always point out that running fast to become popular with girls only ever worked in elementary school.

The prince might be an idiot who lacks self-awareness, but he's certainly not a manipulative guy who only did this so she would feel gratitude for him and do him a favor. He's too dumb pure-hearted for that.

"You can make people happy just by showing them your smile"
He may be an idiot, but he's a cheesy lovestruck idiot who just wanted to make her happy.

"Yes, You're right..."
Although his corny reply cooled down the mood I didn't expect Iris to actually acknowledge that. I thought she'd say "That's not true!" like a stereotypical humble pure girl heroine. Get together already.

Because Kururi has much better things to do than play third wheel to these two, like... take Eliza out on more dates. It's a crime that best girl hasn't been appearing much, when she's supposedly the male lead's one and only love interest. I demand more Eliza screentime!

Dex-chan lover

Okay, I seriously hate this manga now.
Why tf would they remove Eliza cheering Kururi?
I started this because I like her. But after Crossi arc, she just disappeared. Kururi even acted less in love towards her.

Dex-chan lover
Because Kururi has much better things to do than play third wheel to these two, like... take Eliza out on more dates. It's a crime that best girl hasn't been appearing much, when she's supposedly the male lead's one and only love interest. I demand more Eliza screentime!
For real. This manga tried to develop the side couples so much that it forgets the main girl.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I seriously hate this manga now.
Why tf would they remove Eliza cheering Kururi?
I started this because I like her. But after Crossi arc, she just disappeared. Kururi even acted less in love towards her.
The manga artist is limited in pages since this is a monthly manga. But yeah it wouldn't kill to give one or two vignettes to them having some sort of moment.

Users who are viewing this thread