Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Illusion mushrooms seem like a good way for the secrets to come out. I wonder if that is what is going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone recap me I totally forgot what ever was going on in the story so far considering it’s been a good while since an update

Contributor
Can someone recap me I totally forgot what ever was going on in the story so far considering it’s been a good while since an update

MC is free of his curse, the little girl is not. The healer traveling with them loves the former hero to the point of going Yandere and imprisoning him as a child, and now we're trying to figure out if she's going to confess to the MC her role in his curse, or if she's going to try and reapply it herself.

Dex-chan lover
this is weird. last time i read i feel like we're

at the point where fanny was trying to tell the truth behind the whole giant hole accident when they was attack by her father and was forced to sacrifice herself
The official on manga up is slightly farther than that

Dex-chan lover
"I'm just an illusion"
- Throw mushroom into Doughlas basket
If her "illusion" can do that then she most certainly can kill herself
Just throw a shit ton of mushrooms into her throat should do the trick...

Aggregator gang
Hello.
Can anyone recommend me manga/manhwa similar or like just the same vibe as this one?
TIA!

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm, i guess i'll put this one on hold and comes back in 2 or 3 years

Users who are viewing this thread