Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

awful drama, and the bite sized chapter doesn't help :(
I guess the premise(fantasy world, strong MC, hero party) can give wrong expectations.
Yep, the drama is definitely a turnoff for me.

I'm enjoying the story and how it's mild and giving slice-of-life vibes. Sad that the pages so few tho *sob*

Oh boy another shitty manga with a main character that's so awful everyone else must be a cartoon villain to keep him favorable in comparison. Add in a daughter-wife, the laziest and creepiest story telling trope, and we got ourselves another reason to guillotine all the producers and editors of manga. Don't read this shit ass garbage folks and if you meet someone who likes and defends it: beat them up!

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@baka7kami
Saying you dislike a manga is fine, even if you are being a bit coarse and salty in doing so. Implicitly suggesting violence against a work's creators and explicitly calling for violence against readers, however, is unacceptable. Please review the rules of the site, such as in this case 5.1.5, and try to be a bit more thoughtful in future posts.

Thanks,

Daviot

this splitting the chapter into many sub-chapters is stupid.

not to mention that the story is really dumb, if only the kid doesnt have the stupid plot that someone sent to kill her or something and instead go with do the normal life with the kid while traveling would be perfect. But meh, its the usual story cliche that most Japanese novel do, I wont be even surprised if that girl gets kidnapped and the old man saves her princess kind of plot happen, which is a fucking template on many fantasy novels.

Is the protagonist getting a little more retarded every annoyingly divided sub-chapter or is it me like i get that she is a child and you dont want to foece her to answer your questions but he doesnt even try to ask her anything and directly goes to the idea of "yeah instead of asking my daughter who that superpowerfull asassin that can fight a powerful member of the hero party lets go for the run and abandon all this people that were so kind and caring for us without even saying anything cause what other option do you see else than abandoning everyone here because my daughter is scared of talking but i dont even try to do anything about it if she is scared she cant talk and i defenetly dont wanna try to convice her of doing so" im just really really annoyed with his attitude towards her or other people like in the fight instead of capturing the assasin and safely protecting the people from the brothel her daughter and myself he decides risk it all to try to save those guys that attacked them earlier and tried to kidnap the girl from the brothel risking everyone including himself

"What is a man?" Really enjoying this, really cute, hoping this one does not see an axe any time soon. Thank You for your work @sonic.

I recommend this manga not for its story or art - it's fairly mediocre, but hey, fluff! - but it's excellent for weeding out and blocking people who leave crude and toxic comments here. You can easily tell here who's vulgar and who's actually trying to discuss the manga, whether you agree with their opinion or not.
It's great! Also, adorable father-daughter relationship. Not loli.

Users who are viewing this thread