Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, if they removed terminology like hp and just say that it slowly saps his life away then it could be a straight fantasy instead of having unnecessary game elements.

Dex-chan lover
@BP nope, it's missing the key element, world migration, everyone in this manga is native to the world they live in hence no isekai just a generic fantasy

BP

Aggregator gang
@AMicrowave Doesn't matter. It's like saying because Lord of the Rings takes place in the past of our world it's not fantasy anymore, it's historical drama. Which is dumb. This story can so easily be rewritten to be an isekai it might as well be one.

Dex-chan lover
@BP actually it does matter, even if it can be rewritten into an isekai, if it doesn't have the key element for which isekai is based on, that being a person not native to that world being in that world then no matter what it ain't isekai

Strictly speaking it's not an Isekai, because the MC is from that world... NOW, the world possibly has had an isekaed jap pep before or even now, BUT, we can't tell because that's not reflected in "our" story.

Do(n't) read Ch. 15.1&2 with this song on the background. 【8th original song】 Inochi / AZKi【AZKi WHiTE】

For INFO :
https://www.miraslation.net/novels/bkl/bkl-0096/

"Uhh somehow we at here, the latest raw chapter of a web novel that hasn’t been updated since April. There’s a chance it’s gonna be dropped by the author, but in the case it doesn’t, then I will continue its TL. Actually, the author had been inactive on Syosetu since July, no news regarding the reason as far as I know. I will let you all know whenever the author is back! Thanks for following this series so far and the support! 🙂"

Dex-chan lover
hiatus since March 2019..

That means this story hasn't gotten an update from the original creator for almost a year now... that's a little disappointing...

Users who are viewing this thread