Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

Supporter
Kirei is splitting up the chapter, probably to juggle multiple projects. First chapter is like 68 pages alone. I don't blame them for doing this. Just be patient with them 😊

Aggregator gang
another .1, .2 chapters... It is possible to just release the whole chapter all at once? It dont need to be fast you know

Dex-chan lover
@Nitkov @ABCsOfLife @Darris @alonerone

This series (as well as Arrow in the Knee) are both being published weekly in chapter sizes like this, at the original raw source. Chapters later get combined for re-release online for sampling purposes. Once the series are caught up, the chapters will be broken into pieces anyway. It's a lot of work to tackle long chapters in a single sitting, so they've been split up (to what they were originally) to give more consistent releases and to keep the original intended story pacing.

@AStrangerIsHere don't forget it's medieval setting, for an human 30 years old is the peak, after that your cells can't devide and regen anymore and you're just going to get older without regenering, it's quite old for medieval to.
Without speaking about the fact that he have an illness, without he will be able to continue for more than 1 decade at the best without getting to much impact on his career of adventurer

Dex-chan lover
@zStella Whoa there.. of course. I get that it's a lot of work.
When I said:
I just check the RAW... the ch 1 is complete there, what the heck? Is it for "teaser"?
I mean like:
The ch 1 in RAW is complete, how come this one is not? is the scanlator trying to tell people something like: "Howdy folks, I'm doing this series so look forward for some more!"?

Do you know what the answer to that question? A simple "Yes" or "No" or "Probably" (in the case anyone answering don't know why the scanlator does that either).
Well in that note, I'm truly sorry for my teasing, perhaps it was rude, I should have been more modest.
And thank you for the information.

Dex-chan lover
That said...
As of now, aren't the cover and description mixed with the RAW kinda being a spoiler right now 😗

Group Leader
@ABCsOfLife

It's not uncommon for some translators to split up chapters into pieces, especially with chapters that are really big. IIRC chapter 1 of this one is 60-70 pages?

I gave the raw a peek, found the original WN and linked it -- no NovelUpdates, though, as far as I can tell -- and gave the description a once over.

The description of some of the later books is funny. Basically, he becomes really powerful at the end of chapter 1, but he's such a doting father he'd rather take his daughter to see places and do fun things than adventure. I don't blame him due to how they treated him.

Dex-chan lover
Will it become a real father-daughter relationship story? OR NOT?

Is this really a father-daughter relationship or sugar daddy - sugar baby relationship?

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit, I just went and checked to see if there was an LN of this. Sadly not but I did find an LN about a mother hated by the world and is humiliated and tortured raising her two girls and becoming super OP.

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread