Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

I will literally suck someones dick if they translate the WN, I think this manga is going to be cute as shit, and I bet this shit is cute as hell in text form as well.

Sucky Sucky

I feel like they didn't need the "game stats" aspect in this. To me it kinda feels out of place in a manga that looks somewhat serious and also is not one where some otaku gets transported to another world.

@definitionofinsanity Cute is justice and god damnit we need more cute stuff instead of this other shit, none of that over sexual bullshit loli actually 100 or 1000 years old. Give me some diabetes inducing stuff bro.

Contributor
Latina v2, approve, also future bride? Like these stories. 😎

Dex-chan lover
Two ways this manga can progress towards. One, since his curse got cured in chapter 1(lol) this can go like the usual isekai fantasy world where an OP MC that does whatever the hell he wants like picking up a loli, bullying bad guys, picking up more lolis, bullying bad guys, creating a town of lolis, etc. The other is the father/daugther slice of life everyone is expecting.

Wow, gotta say that's a crappy guild right there. They knew he was suffering from a 'disease', but instead of offering him a job where he didn't need to use skills, they let him keep adventuring until he hit almost rock bottom and than kick him out after decades of being one of their best. I know a few people who've faced something similar (IE they get injured on the job, can no longer do the job, and the company they worked for for decades, just fires them instead of trying to find another job that loyal employee could do).

I'm calling the person who cursed him was the hero party's sage.

Aggregator gang
is there no LN of this series? or are there's just no translator who picked it up?

Dex-chan lover
Hero might be lying about the ring. I hope he's not the bad guy tho.

Again: I hope is not usagi drop.

Users who are viewing this thread