Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

Even if it became Usagi Drop in isekai like Latina and Dale, I hope there will be revenge or at least a complain at an acceptable level coming from Douglas

Contributor
@undercurses Novelupdates only lists novels with fan translations and no one is translating this. The WN on Syosetu is linked in the description already, and here’s GA Novels’ sample of the first LN volume: http://ul.sbcr.jp/GA-bO2YT

Group Leader
Oh joy, THAT trope.

"My friend got jealous of me and tried to destroy my life utterly." And it's almost always a spellcaster type.

Why is that such a trope in Japan?

Fed-Kun's army
Whoever thought

_____
Maybe split the

lines in a single

post,

not multiple

comments >_>

ixlone

@neorasp thats usualy how the raws/original work is distributed. Instead of getting one chapter a month, and thus buying one manga per month (and possibly forgetting about the work), you get half a chapter every week and a half (or p% of a chapter every n days). If you don't like it, you will have to wait till all parts are uploaded. the number of parts per chapter doesn't usually change, so it should be easy to tell if a chapter is completed or not.

its an incredibly common practice, so its best to be prepared for it.

Dex-chan lover
@firefish5000 while i don't know when kirei cake started to translate chapter 3(.1), just several minutes ago i checked the RAW and its not split, so either the RAW reuploaded because its complete, or its kirei cake that needs money that bad so they split it up

@KiTA Probably because it's an actual possibility in a social structure that's the polar opposite of America, where we fiercely value independence and self reliance.

I feel the like orphanage director being (Evil/Pedo/Evil Pedo) would be way too overdone.

Dex-chan lover
couldnt they just have left him as the 'kind old man'?

fck's sake

Users who are viewing this thread