Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

@kolotons
It's not about blood-relations; it's about being a parent figure or in a more general sense, a position of power over a child. This is similar to a teacher having relations with a student and exactly why it is inappropriate.

Aggregator gang
@Christopher
Yes and? This is fiction. I'm not interested in your opinion. Do not quote me again, thanks. Otherwise I'll be blocking you.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
So far its good. Beginning was kind of weird, but for the same reason any manga with a villain character is weird.
Seriously, why do we always have to justify the perpetrators actions? Can't people that try to kill you just be crappy people?
Can't we kill them in the name of self defense?
Totally sick of these pushover MCs.
But, the relationship between the MC and his 'daughter' is cute and well done so far.

MC is one of those OP, but not annoying characters. He is modest and doesn't show off. Although he sort of tries not to stand out, he doesn't care to hide it enough to just drink tea and watch the townspeople be eaten alive while he hides his power.
Short list of anoying/pet-peeve character traits this MC currently does not have: Tactless, attention-freak, lucky-perv, emotionless, moral-less idiot with no personality.
Most manga I read have an MC with at least one of these annoying traits. Refreshing to read one without them.

The majority of the story so far is fluff, (sort-of-aimless) journey, and action.
Other than the stupid 'justified' villain, I have no complaints with this so far. ATM, I would give it an 8 to 9 for this genre. If the author is able to keep the current pace (unlikely from my experience) and somehow fixes or disposes of the villain, 9-10.

@Korpi93 Yes... yes it is.

And I do not really want to enter in this debate, but I will say I agree with squall, at least for isekai/reincarnation type fantasy. For this though?
It seems like a completely different audience. Even with a time-leap/far into the future.... I cannot see this occurring. If anything, I expect him to find her a mother. But even that's a long-shot IMHO since this MC looks like the eternal virgin type.
I am not against it turning into that, but I would expect a hint early on much more obvious than 'I love daddy!' from an author with any knowledge on how to convey his target audience.
I have absolutely 0 expectations for any romance in this story, especially between the father/daughter pair. The author has failed to convey any intention of it turning into a romance thus far. If that kid actually chases after them, then that will be my sign of a genre change. But I don't believe the author will be able to make the story last long enough for that to occur

Damn, this made me want to adopt a daughter and take care of her, but i don't wanna bear my daughter with the burden of not having a mother, and i don't really know if i could accept another women in my life

This is a great pleasure to be able to atleast read this, thank you

all "daughter daddy" mangas are such trash jesus christ its even worse than these "op mc in isekai" type of manga, everything in it goes good for their relationship and everyone is bad just not them, and how they get to meet is also such fkn bullshit, no, everything in this is shit, ah - dont mind me, its just me and my own personal opinion ;)

Aggregator gang
@ilyr Sasaoka Gungu for his circle named heart some bread

56587550_2062910730677176_5183778183400390656_n.jpg

Aggregator gang
I'm a Middle-Aged Man Who Got My Adventurer License Revoked, But I'm Enjoying a Carefree Lifestyle Because I Have an Adorable Daughter Now,
but after a while I'm a Middle-Aged Man Who refuse to Get My Adventurer License reissued, cuz I'm Enjoying a Carefree Lifestyle Because I Have an Adorable Daughter(?) Now,
but now that I have accidentally stumbled upon a brothel (tehepero* wink wink*) that might even be whoring kids and now I gotta teach my daughter the birds and the bees so now she can be all aggressive since she now a mature girl
and now I'm a Middle-Aged Man wanderer, Enjoying a Carefree Lifestyle whjile child grooming my Adorable **** sL****.
Hurray Japan, May you even rain upon us more degeneration and shit.

Users who are viewing this thread