[Boukyaku Battery] is looking for typesetters! (no longer accepting!)

Hi there!

I'm jyuushi who started a one-man team to translate the Boukyaku Battery manga several years ago.

Ever since the anime was released, the popularity of the series has increased tremendously and today, the team has expanded to a point where we want to commit to releasing chapters on a weekly basis. At this point, we are well ahead in terms of translations and we have a redrawer who helps as needed, so all we need are typesetters!

The only requirements I have is:
  • You enjoy Boukyaku Battery, be it the manga or the anime, or both.
Sorry, but yes, we talk about it all day long on Discord so if you don't like it, it'll be a problem. If you are not familiar with it, please take a read of at least five chapters of the manga to gauge your interest.
  • You are able to commit to at least one chapter per week. As a team, we want to maintain this release schedule for the readers of the series, and when necessary, the rest of us will be happy to help out if you need a break!
We're not an official "group" but just a team of fellow Boukyaku Battery fans who want to make this incredible series known to everyone. If labels are important to you, I just want to be clear that I have no plans of creating a "group". We are together working on this one series and will "disband" or go our separate ways when we finish translating the manga. There's no other series to work on :LOL:

May you guys have easiness to find a committed typesetter. As always, thank you for the hardwork. Hardcopy have not published in my country yet, so I enjoy reading the scanlation for this author's story.

Hi, I'm interested and wanted to be your team typesetter, English is not my first language but I will try my best in communicating and typesetting.

Hi, I'm interested and wanted to be your team typesetter, English is not my first language but I will try my best in communicating and typesetting.
Hey there,

Thanks so much for responding to the posting. We've already had a couple of folks who volunteered to help so we're good for now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread