Bouncer - Vol. 14 Ch. 84

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, why was she even allowed to go outside by herself? I know she's stupid, but did the other bodyguards just forget to do their jobs? Or are they just out of frame and somehow forgot to be good bodyguards.

Dex-chan lover
So how come Hatui Security became the sole provider of the services that the police needed to outsource?

Hatui & Co was one of the biggest trading companies in Japan, but is not even big enough to qualify as a Zaibatsu

Wouldn't the other 15 Zaibatsu have their own security companies, in order to deal with the exact same problems that Hatui & Co had to deal with when trading?

And wouldn't the security companies of a Zaibatsu be way bigger and better equipped than Hatui Security? making them competitors for outsourcing?

Feels kind of convenient that Hatui & Co managed to monopolize a business model while all the other bigger companies just left them do it, this recount made it sound like only Hatui & Co had to mobilize a private security force, and that's doubtful at best

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long I can't even remember the plot about the stalker or the animal mask guys or the entrance exam.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why was she even allowed to go outside by herself? I know she's stupid, but did the other bodyguards just forget to do their jobs? Or are they just out of frame and somehow forgot to be good bodyguards.
I had a similar security job once. Sometimes the body you're trying to guard is dumb enough to order you to not follow them while they charge headlong into danger. You usually get blamed for their terrible decisions afterwards, even though they gave you a choice between getting fired for ignoring what they're telling you or getting fired for failing to protect them.

It's why I stopped taking bodyguard work when I had to guard a woman.

Dex-chan lover
So how come Hatui Security became the sole provider of the services that the police needed to outsource?

Hatui & Co was one of the biggest trading companies in Japan, but is not even big enough to qualify as a Zaibatsu

Wouldn't the other 15 Zaibatsu have their own security companies, in order to deal with the exact same problems that Hatui & Co had to deal with when trading?

And wouldn't the security companies of a Zaibatsu be way bigger and better equipped than Hatui Security? making them competitors for outsourcing?

Feels kind of convenient that Hatui & Co managed to monopolize a business model while all the other bigger companies just left them do it, this recount made it sound like only Hatui & Co had to mobilize a private security force, and that's doubtful at best
I can see them holding the illicit goods, and foreign affairs as they were a port company coming into play in regards to their hold on B-data.

Then there's also being the most violent or most effective at violence than what the zaibatsu's could muster.

Dex-chan lover
Really, a double fucking cliffhanger...
Man that chapter really did set up for some hyped shit.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
man i really wanna see hachino reaction when he discovers that the one who tortured and killed his brother was none but dropout uncle
e4yan5.png

also shishido reaction when he discovers that the man who stabbed his eye was his uncle which he see as father figure
f43nrh.png

Users who are viewing this thread