Bouncer - Vol. 14 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
beedata.png

...maybe next year.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone's curious, yes, cutting someone's windpipe with your fingertips is a viable* technique.

*Real fights are dangerous and unpredictable and that's a very small target that's easy to protect by tucking the chin, so attempting it will usually result in broken fingers and a bruised chin. Pulling it off is almost impossible, but if you can it would kill them.

Dex-chan lover
Bouncer would be pretty cool if it actually goes international.

Could probably lead into some interesting storytelling.
Yeah, especially if there are other security firms like Tokyo Fist. Hopefully not an international conglomerate, but something like an EU org, or even an encroachment plotline.

Contributor
Damn, I completely forgot about that arc where Dropout killed that boygirl

Thank you for Translated.
How its got so intense from pub security guard to gang organization fight.
I have to re-read this arc again.

Double-page supporter
So Torai let an enemy go because he wants Dropout to handle the matter himself ? Not cool Torai, not cool

Double-page supporter
With one eye he's going to pretty nerfed, unless he uses that to his advantage to lure opponents in.

Dex-chan lover
With one eye he's going to pretty nerfed, unless he uses that to his advantage to lure opponents in.
I have yet to actually see any actual delibitating effect of it, so... He's gonna crush them.

Dex-chan lover
so when this arc ends we gonna see sishido reaction when wanabuchi tells him that his uncle stabbed his eye

Users who are viewing this thread