Bouncer - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Uh, gonna be some crazy shit soon or just out of this world "hah, you are cool kid" and they went on their merry way weird happening.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see him fighting and surviving, so if we don't change main characters after next chapter it means that they let him go.

As the main character, he won't die, but for the story not to suck, he needs to come out of this crippled. Or at least broke multiple bones

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe the author goes with the classical "they exchange blows for half a minute and then they let him go because of how brave he is or something".

Dex-chan lover
I'm super curious as to how MC will get away from this. Considering how the author usually is.

Fed-Kun's army
*Coin goes CLINK*
"Huh? What was that?"
*Wanders around aimlessly*
"Huh. Must've been the wind..."

Fed-Kun's army
A full internal monologue while people are getting silently massacred left and right, followed by a clever plan and then a plot twist which doesn't feel forced at all and is in line with the story's theme, really good.

Group Leader
I saw Morbid Charade at a grocery store in Canada yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Users who are viewing this thread