Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru - Vol. 11 Ch. 59 - Desert of Destruction

Dex-chan lover
:finnawoke: Damn Eris. I so want that body swap to happen again. This time between Memil X Eris.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone remind me what is the Territory of E?
When your start reach a certain level and you get a certain trigger, you reach the E level, which basically mean that you've overbloated stats and that you can't get hurt by anyone who isn't in the E level themselves. Basically, Roxy can't currently scratch the holy beast, because she isn't in the E level

Dex-chan lover
lol 😆 then should I prepare another surprise for Christmas, more bigger ? 🤔
all-i-want-for-christmas-mariah-carey.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, zodiac Knights are confusing ngl I'm guessing the Goddess will be the big bad of this and maybe killing the holy beasts unlocks her???

Dex-chan lover
Thanks again for the mass release

Edit: in the early going of this manga it was kinda hard to tell what the author wanted to do. alot of stuff just happened and mysteries were haphazardly put out there and left to stew. recently though it kind of feels like things are just sort of clicking together and giving the series momentum. especially with the mass resurrection and fates dad showing up (and his past circumstances being exposed). the special link between roxy and fate (and the choice fate may soon be faced with) is another thing in play as well. i'm glad this series is getting reliable scanlations again. thanks very much

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sweet chapter bundle!

The plot is finally making sense again, thanks for the hard work!

Thanks again for the mass release

Edit: in the early going of this manga it was kinda hard to tell what the author wanted to do. alot of stuff just happened and mysteries were haphazardly put out there and left to stew. recently though it kind of feels like things are just sort of clicking together and giving the series momentum. especially with the mass resurrection and fates dad showing up (and his past circumstances being exposed). the special link between roxy and fate (and the choice fate may soon be faced with) is another thing in play as well. i'm glad this series is getting reliable scanlations again. thanks very much
Thank you very much @ciera , because of you guys , we are getting motivation to do this from your lovely messages. In the early stages ,our translation was a little bad but ciera , you always wrote "thanks for the scanlation" which made me think that there is a person who supports us. This is the first time I have seen you writing such a long message lol. Not just you , there were many people who supported us , I thank everyone for the support and love you have given us.(I can not ping everyone here sorry)

Dex-chan lover
Yep thanks for the work, and gonna repeat a common sentiment here - the plot is finally starting to become interesting and sensible again, though I wonder how close this is to the LN at this point.

Dex-chan lover
When the “Zodiac Knights” getting mentioned and someone got kidnapped, I was wondering if the next arc will involve our MC and co. climbing a long set of stairs fighting the knights along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread