Bousou Girls-Teki Mousou Renaiteki Suteki Project

Aggregator gang
Well I want to like this but its kinda hard.
I was expecting Beniko x Shiho, but meh..

Kimi and Shiho are the only decent characters in this pile of trash....

@mismarca glad to see i'm not the only one who didnt want Beniko to end up with that ridiculous pain in the ass idiot Aoi. I kinda hoped for Beniko x Shiho or Beniko x Kimi.

Aoi is just like those two faced douchebag MLs in stereotypical shoujo stories. The kind you want to beat the crap out of because they're so infuriating. The prez is also just as infuriating because she's a troll who likes screwing around with people

Aoi really has no redeeming qualities at all through this manga. If they wanted the AoiXBeniko route then it needed way more input from Aoi. The entire time it was only Beniko putting in any work. Aoi just comes off as two faced and annoying

Dex-chan lover
waste of time reading this series, Kimi x Shiho in that 1 ch about them was more interesting than the rest of the series......the only thing I can give praise for is that WOW Beniko can cry like no tomorrow as in the makes those end of the world no hope type faces while crying and it looks amazing, makes you really feel for her until you realize how shit Aoi is and the pres too Lol

Aggregator gang
Uh, this was so bad.
Probably would have been better without Aoi

Despite the negative comments , I actually really loved the manga and the couple’s dynamic. It was a mix of childhood friends and enemies to lovers. I enjoy their bickering and Beniko’s blushes in btwn. As for Aoi, she’s always been respectful to Beniko in her own way where she’s always tagging along with her whims or giving her space to make her own decisions. She always gets caught up in a competition that she never started. I’d like to mention again that I liked the blushing scenes and how they portrayed Beniko coming to realize how she liked Aoi and the reason behind her actions. As for Aoi, she’s tough and teasing on the surface but she’s actually really caring and we see that throughout the story when it comes to Beniko. In other words, this is just how their couple dynamic comes into play and she’s used to it so I find it normal that she was clueless as to when Beniko had different feelings. She’s used to them doing their own thing and not getting caught up in anything more than that. She didn’t mean to intentionally hurt her and we can see this in her reaction in one scene, it’s more like because she didn’t understand these hidden thoughts and Beniko that she didn’t come to change anything. She had the place as friend and a rival and that was it. She set boundaries like that.

I come back from time to time to reread this series because I think it’s rare for a manga to have a good dynamic and this type of story that I like. I liked the side story at the end and the story overall but I wish they showed them with a sweeter dynamic at the end or more chapters going into it. I still love it though.

Users who are viewing this thread