Bowblade Spirit - Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
Where's the MC at?? Hasn't it been like 3-4 chapters without him? ..he just now needs to go find his supposed 'wife', how hard and long is it gonna take? ...jeez

....No MC THIS early? Bad. The focus being on TOTALLY NEW characters we've never seen, much less heard of, in a conflict we couldn't possibly care about? Much, much worse.

Aggregator gang
I’m very quickly losing interest in this story. I don’t know why the author thought i would be invested enough to care about this at the current moment.

Dex-chan lover
So many characters and all of them about sum up to the exact same copy paste thing. No way in hell im gonna remember any of them, and by consequence, no way in hell will i care about whatever they are doing

The author is trying to world build too quickly without properly developing reader attachment to any set of characters or activities. The MC is also now relegated to the sidelines as a minor character.

It would have been much more satisfying to read a slow buildup of the MC to getting involved in the war, and for the readers to learn about the different factions and characters slowly over time through the eyes of the MC rather than getting dumped into a lot of random exposition and action.

This CH was pretty bad like the mouth was not moving on almost no characters it was always closed even when they talked it really bothered me.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow I was so confused at the start, thought this was a different story or sth. Anw, gotta agree with the comments, I'm losing interest in the story with how abruptly new characters are appearing. Anw, thanks for the effort translation team!!

Users who are viewing this thread