BOX - Something's in the Box - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - A New Player

Dex-chan lover
T-girl Megumi let's fucking goooooo, though I'll be honest it was really obvious. I do like that Koji is like "uh well I don't know jack nor shit about it but like I hope things go well with that"

And then immediately now that he knows that he should look at Megumi as a girl his first though is "ah fuck she's kind of cute" lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar Hey, you got one of the puzzle answers right! I'm impressed, given we cannot fold to check. Any guesses for this one? I have Koji not having his undershirt and Megumi's shoe stripes being wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar Hey, you got one of the puzzle answers right! I'm impressed, given we cannot fold to check. Any guesses for this one? I have Koji not having his undershirt and Megumi's shoe stripes being wrong.
Thanks! my answer was different from the real one, what i did was pretty much cheat, i back tracked from the bottom lines, and there's a point across an imaginary line on 5-E where all the right paths meet, so in my answer instead of folding outward on 4-A and then inward on 5-E, you just fold the paper inward so that the lines start exactly at 5-E

For this new puzzle i can also see:

- The 2 cubes behind Koji's right arm are merged together overlapping each other, they can be found on the left side of the image

- Koji's left foot is hovering in the air but appears as if it was standing on a cube

- The cube above Megumi's left hand doesn't has an upper border, it just openly continues like in the impossible trident visual illusion, the cube can be found on the upper right are of the image

- The entire tilted pillar of cubes behind Koji, the upper left corner ends up in front of the ceiling cubes, despite the ceiling cubes being in the foreground, on the other hand it can also be argued that the left side of the middle cube on that pillar ended behind the ceiling cubes, in any case that whole slanted pillar is another visual illusion, this time representing perspective like the Penrose Stairs, the pillar is both in front and behind the cellar cubes

- I am not so sure about this last one, because it is a repeated illusion, but Megumi's hand is resting behind a cube whose entire wall ends up itself behind Megumi, so Megumi herself, just like the tilted pillar, exist both behind and in front of the right wall she is resting on, the rick is on her elbow and hand being drawn behind the cubes, but her ass and legs being drawn in front of the cubes

And that's all i could find

Users who are viewing this thread