"Yuko Chan is my lover
She's the girl who said
I am the one

But the Kidd is not my son"

Or

Something like

What!!! Me????

Dex-chan lover
somebody please explain to me, so who's reiji's father?
is it esemori? or his distant relative?
from what i understand, the boy in the hospital is esemori's distant relative and he's reiji's father
but that last part, Yuko said "that was you, wasn't it?", like what????
so is that boy Esemori or his distant relative? if its Esemori why do they act like they don't know eachother before, and if its his distant relative, why did Yuko said that at the end??

from what i understand, the boy in the hospital is esemori's distant relative and he's reiji's father
so is that boy Esemori or his distant relative? if its Esemori why do they act like they don't know eachother before, and if its his distant relative, why did Yuko said that at the end??
It's Esemori. He was only posing as a distant relative to hide his identity but she knew it was him when Reji was born.

Reiji's father is a distant relative of Esemori, who was placed in end-of-life hospice care at the hospital Yuko worked at. He probably died before Reiji was born.

Yuko is delirious and convinced herself she had a child with Esemori, the man she always loved. And on some level, I think we're meant to understand that she's always believed this and has been living under this delusion for a long time.

Remember, Yuko is dying, so she's probably meant to be pretty brain damaged to justify why she's dying (since she was choked and nearly drowned, but is otherwise unhurt??). She mistook Reiji for Esemori in a much earlier chapter (the one where Reiji snapped and attacked her, prior to Yuko's final flashback) so she's clearly not in her right mind.

We can also tell from Esemori himself that he can't be the father. His actual first time returning was when he met Reiji for the first time, when Esemori's mother died, but Yuko never knew this meeting took place. He also mentioned in an earlier flashback that he's sterile, so he literally can't have children.

Reiji's father is a distant relative of Esemori, who was placed in end-of-life hospice care at the hospital Yuko worked at. He probably died before Reiji was born.

Yuko is delirious and convinced herself she had a child with Esemori, the man she always loved. And on some level, I think we're meant to understand that she's always believed this and has been living under this delusion for a long time.

Remember, Yuko is dying, so she's probably meant to be pretty brain damaged to justify why she's dying (since she was choked and nearly drowned, but is otherwise unhurt??). She mistook Reiji for Esemori in a much earlier chapter (the one where Reiji snapped and attacked her, prior to Yuko's final flashback) so she's clearly not in her right mind.

We can also tell from Esemori himself that he can't be the father. His actual first time returning was when he met Reiji for the first time, when Esemori's mother died, but Yuko never knew this meeting took place. He also mentioned in an earlier flashback that he's sterile, so he literally can't have children.
She wasn't. Esemori was surprise she recognized him at the time and responsded with "You knew?"

Users who are viewing this thread