Boy's Abyss - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Boy From that City

Group Leader
KINO
S51.png

Dex-chan lover
wooooo hoooooo finally someone pick it up thanks a lot to the scanlator

Dex-chan lover
@Trew865 Nah, that was just pure speculation because of the tragedy tag. I don't know any actual spoilers. Heck, I only found out about this manga today.

Aggregator gang
Well... fuck... that last page spoil the story... so now all I will get is a train wreck isn't it... this is gonna be a hard one to consume.

Damn I feel I'm going to regret reading this since I don't think it will end good but on the journey I will go.

Weird a supposed active singer will work in convenience store could be a twin I guess.

@mismarca we dont know how it will end other than the beginning flash forward where it seems both are going to jump to there deaths together.

@Tersione for second thought you meant this is based on a novel but you mean the in story novel. Well with the flash forward we know this ends with them both at the suicide bridge if they actually go through with it who knows. Just know from this point on will be a downward spiral leading to that point.

Aggregator gang
@Starbright
Nah, I think this is gonna be a train wreck. The last page said "It's just the beginning of our deaths(lives). Towards the Abyss". If there was no word "Towards the abyss", I can imagine that their life will end with a YOLO satisfied suicide end. But since there is a menacing last word, It sounds like their life will only get worse.

@mismarca that's likely in reference to how in the flash forward it shows them about to jump in lovers abyss. His lifes pretty bad already could get worse or could just fall in love with her and go along with her want in committing suicide. But with a series like this it will be a depressing ride till the end but we cant be certain if he really ends up killing himself and taking the plunge.

Users who are viewing this thread