Boy's Abyss - Vol. 12 Ch. 109 - Farewell to the Novelist

Dex-chan lover
Pieces of the puzzle are still missing, especially Reiji calling Nozoe his Dad.
Maybe he wasn't infertile after all. Come to think of it, how old was he again? Like 34 or something? It would make sense that he got Yuko preggo on that day before the suicide happened.

Aggregator gang
so, despite his words, he still views esemori as his dad. how nice. and while i think he might be right about some things, he's definetly wrong about his mom. she is evil. it is curious though, what yuko is saying and what is going to happen with nagi and reiji now.

Maybe he wasn't infertile after all. Come to think of it, how old was he again? Like 34 or something? It would make sense that he got Yuko preggo on that day before the suicide happened.
I was thinking the same, how could he be certain that the night before the suicide, she didn't get pregnant? Maybe his infertility issue was developed later on. He can't be sure of that. I really do think Esemori is his dad.

I think Reiji has the right idea about his mom. She may be the devil now, but there were many cases of her wanting Esemori to take the initiative to talk to her heart-to-heart, make plans to leave town, elope, etc. Even Esemori himself admits as much, that he's a man ruled by his passive temperament, much to his failures.

Users who are viewing this thread