Boy's Abyss

its quite for the idea that the author wants to bring up. but i felt, the story could be bring out more steadier and one liner. its more than i expected from this manga and i am glad to read this. hopefully, the ending will makes out like requiem of dream vibe, it would be such a tragic and execellent manga.
You can never leave

This town, this situation is a big giant bundle mess of strings, Reiji sits in the middle, he never thought of leaving but he knew he cant keep up from this. Then there's Nagi, litting the fire inside him. Incited his thought, woke him up and made him aware. He tries everything, to unbundle this mess, to get out but it got worse every time he tries. The strings bind him even more but it also unfold the things he never knew before.

This manga is really good with how it delivers the idea while also symbolized it subtly, like the first time he met Nagi, she lit up his cigs while also "lit" him up, the last push that made Reiji wants to do something with his status quo situation. Really recommend to read but I suggest reading it all at once is preferred because god knows there's alot of questions at the end of every chapter and I'm dying to know what happened next.

bruh im scared of reading this but i cant stop reading lol

so i caught up with the latest chapter, 100/10 recommend to those who want to read.

@ComradeVISIXVI
as of right now, Reiji didn't really have a definite relationship so you could say that there isn't any NTR. The relationships between the characters right now is pretty difficult and confusing. He had a "private" relationship with his teacher but due to some problems, they kind of broke up. The idol girl at the start wasn't really a gf nor had any notable relationship to Reiji, she simply wanted to commit suicide with him. Remember the teacher, she turned out to be a yandere. Guess something broke inside her and Reiji is like some sort of anti depressant to her. Since the teacher had done something to his childhood friend (the otaku girl), Reiji ended up hating her and there, they kind of ended their "relationship". It's very confusing but very thrilling and after every chapter, leaves you with more questions making you want to read more.

So mom facked hes son "best friend"?man i cant understand who can help reiji

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
holy crap this is fucked! now i'm wondering whats going on all behind the scene!

Users who are viewing this thread