Boys Who Get Between Yuri Are Better Off Dead?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - First and Second

Dex-chan lover
And drop ! I have enough with this trope of a cold introvert and a selfish extravert. With one only living for her love of music and the other doing "bad things" to steam off from the pressure she has by being the daughter of two prestigious musicians.
Also, a love triangle with whom ? The faceless boyfriend or the kouhai who is not even in the cover and has 0 change to end with the MC.
But Really ! Beginning your yuri manga a het kiss ! Next step, beginning a yuri manga with the girl getting fuck by a guy ? Oh, sorry we already have that :/ ! That such a great way to turn you off from continuing your reading. At least for me

edit after looking at the cover of the 2nd Volume : Don't tell the MC will cut her hair to look more like a guy and to please the selfish extravert ?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And drop ! I have enough with this trope of a cold introvert and a selfish extravert. With one only living for her love of music and the other doing "bad things" to steam off from the pressure she has by being the daughter of two prestigious musicians.
Also, a love triangle with whom ? The faceless boyfriend or the kouhai who is not even in the cover and has 0 change to end with the MC.
But Really ! Beginning your yuri manga a het kiss ! Next step, beginning a yuri manga with the girl getting fuck by a guy ? Oh, sorry we already have that :/ ! That such a great way to turn you off from continuing your reading. At least for me

edit after looking at the cover of the 2nd Volume : Don't tell the MC will cut her hair to look more like a guy and to please the selfish extravert ?
The two on the second volume cover look like two completely different people (the short-haired one is holding drumsticks and the other hair longer, more wavy hair), so that probably says there will be more than one couple getting the spotlight.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly, who tf reads GL because they want to see one of the girls and a random guy kiss/fuck?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you! But I've a ... complicating feelings about it at the moment , lets see what ...

Dex-chan lover
The 2 MC play trumpets, one of the girls on 2nd cover have freaking drumsticks in her hands. They're not the same, i understand you're unhappy but you could at least checked properly.

Dex-chan lover
As a person who read alot of yuri I can say that that idea has been used alot but I will still give it a chance to see what the story can offer

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The two on the second volume cover look like two completely different people (the short-haired one is holding drumsticks and the other hair longer, more wavy hair), so that probably says there will be more than one couple getting the spotlight.
Yes they're different couple. It's about the entire band. But don't let that stop the overreacting that the title itself is questioning and playing at lol.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, not even gonna bother with that headache e_e.. That girl is going to sleep with some guy 100% just in order to let off steam, or get that glasses girl to open up or be jealousy, wouldn't be a first ugh

Users who are viewing this thread