Bread & Butter - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Pretzel

Group Leader
Wow I have been waiting for this for a long time!
Thank you guys for picking it up!

omg I’ve forgotten about this series! Thank you for picking it up it’s so sweet

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the polite/impolite speech notes! you rarely get to see that sort of context in translations!

Thanks for picking this up! I had thought recently about removing it from my bookmarks.

As much as I love this series, I find it weird how they act like the solution to every problem is bread 😂

Dex-chan lover
@marsbars Well, it's got more depth to it than most and doesn't push it as hard, but it's still basically one of 'those' manga--the ones about X thing. Cooking, baking, cosmetics, a sport, shogi, Go, fashion, voice acting for ero-games, whatever it is you know the admonition: "Don't underestimate X!!!"

@marsbars I think the way of solving thing are "bread" in a superficial way. Technically that might be it, but its usually the vehicle of the actual reflection, one can find meaning in anything, even watching paint dry, so something less abstract as making bread isnt that much different.
Cheers

Pg 50: product placement 😂

Also thank you for picking this up and translating❤

Fed-Kun's army
Yoooo it's back. Never thought it'd get picked up again. 😊 I didn't really feel the translations were off, it mostly felt natural. Liked the TN at the end.

Mostly I enjoy the reflections and talking about feelings through bread.

Group Leader
Oh wow! I really didn't think this one would get picked up (got up to c24 on OM but worth the reread!), thank you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread