Bread & Butter - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Pain Décoré (Part 01)

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the home and the money that had thrown to make it. But in the end i think it give good lesson to the family. Thanks for the translation!

aaah thank you for translating! I read the first few chapters of this ages...probably two years ago, when the other group stopped translating and then forgot about it, but I really enjoyed it at the time too!! Reread everything this morning, thank you for picking this up! i really like the interactions and buildup of relationships...and I'm glad that some of the misunderstandings with Sumire are being cleared up. Yuzuki probably won't regain much of her reputation at the school, but...at least a little bit. :')

I always wonder why rich family have huge house which is make them even harder to meet each other.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad she finally came clean to her mum but I can't help but feeling depressed that everyone at her old school thinks she was a child abuser.

Double-page supporter
Woah, i really like this. So happy when they are trying to understand each other. Also, Its so rare for manga to clear up any misunderstanding with two chapters. Usually, it will take more than five or so.

Dex-chan lover
tell me why i started actually crying as soon as she said “not only for my grandma”

Dex-chan lover
ohhh it's only part 1 of the decor bread chapter. even though i thought that was already good enough resolution, im curious to see what else happens. ty for the translation!1

Users who are viewing this thread